Special KERRISON Bone Punches
Valitse kategoria tai alakategoria
Punches for special indications
Whether curved, bayonet-shaped, extra-long, intermediate sizes or punches with a larger jaw opening – we have the correct punch for your specific OR-situation.
Laminectomy punches, with up to 66% larger jaw opening
These punches are used for spinal neurosurgical procedures, especially for Laminectomy for laminectomies.
- Available in three versions: non-detachable, detachable and Noir® detachable
- Width 2 mm to 6 mm in 130°/40° jaw position upwards
Extra-long punches, length 280 mm
When the situation requires extra reach, these long punches can offer reserves for bridging the distance.
- Availability in three variants: non-detachable, detachable and Noir® detachable
- Jaws angle 130°/40° opening upwards
- Widths 2 mm to 5 mm
Intermediate sizes, 1.5 mm and 2.5 mm
The anatomic situation can require a punch size just between the standard sizes.
- Punch width 1.5 mm or 2.5 mm
- Available in three variants: non-detachable, detachable, Noir® detachable
- Jaw angle 130°/40° opening upwards
Curved and bayonet-shaped KERRISON Bone Punches
These special bone punches enable bone removal even in difficult cases.
- Four bayonet-shaped KERRISON bone punches
- Four curved foraminotomy KERRISON punches
- All punches in a classical, non-detachable version
- Jaw width from 2 mm to 5 mm, upwards punching
We offer more then 220 different patterns of KERRISON bone punches. Please view our brochure to see the full range.